The Wolf Coat is Back!
Some of you folks told us to bring the Wolf Coat back. So here you go. It's a tiny limited batch of them, and once these are gone, they might be gone for good. Because making more of them is hard, and we absolutely detest hard stuff.
Critical Wolf Coat background: The greatest minds of our generation have often wondered, "How can a Wolf Coat also be a Griz Coat? That's nonsense." Apparently they have no idea that bears crossbreed with wolves all the time. Take a science class, bud.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN U.S. (international shipping also available to Europe, Canada, Australia and NZ; see details below)
- Faux fur: ultra soft, incredibly-realistic fabric (46% acrylic, 40% modacrylic, 14% polypropylene)
- Wolf-head hood: shockingly lightweight, with a comfortable foam interior; plus, it's detachable, in case you need to wear it in a more formal setting
- Eyes, teeth, claws and nose: totally faux, but with a striking resemblance to the real-deal
- Reinforced over-stitching: double the strength, double the fun
- Lining-free: extensive market research revealed Grizangsters like it raw (i.e. they thought lining on the interior of the coat made it too stuffy to wear)
- One size fits most: people from 5'6" to 6'3" should wear it comfortably (168-191cm)
- Born in California (that's right, they're made in the USA...like whoa!)
- Definitely not intended for children under 13 years old
- Care: Professionally dry clean only; remove the head and claws before cleaning
- UPS won't ship to PO Boxes, so please use a physical address
- Shipping is free to APO/FPO addresses (via ground-shipping)
- Orders need to be placed by 9am PT in order to ship that same business day
- Expedited shipping options are also available to US customers: Second Day and Next Day Air
- International Shipping Cost and Times:
- Canada: $29, delivery time of approximately 1 week
- Europe: $39, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- Australia/NZ: $49, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please note that the buyer is responsible for any additional fees and taxes charged by customs in your country, as well as for ensuring the imported product complies with your local laws. For more details on those costs and procedures, please contact your local customs authority.