Hey, these are sold out.
Want one? Sign up to snag a spot on the waitlist: Waitlist Sign-up Page
(or snag a Polar Bear Coat and rub it in a bunch of dirt)
The Most Realistic Fake Grizzly Bear Jacket on the Planet!
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN U.S. (international shipping also available to Europe, Canada, Australia and NZ; see details below)
- Faux fur: ultra soft, incredibly-realistic fabric (80% acrylic, 12% modacrylic, 8% polyester)
- Bear-head hood: shockingly lightweight, with a comfortable fabric-lined, foam interior; plus, the hood is detachable, in case you need to wear it in a more formal setting
- Eyes, teeth, claws and nose: totally faux, but with a striking resemblance to the real-deal
- Reinforced over-stitching: double the strength, double the fun
- Lining-free coat: extensive market research revealed Grizangsters like it raw (i.e. they thought lining on the interior of the coat made it too stuffy to wear)
- One size fits most: people from 5'6" to 6'3" should wear it comfortably (168-191cm)
- Born in California (that's right, they're made in the USA...like whoa!)
- Definitely not intended for children under 13 years old
- Care: Professionally dry clean only; it's generally good life advice to remove the head and claws before cleaning any bear jacket you own
- UPS won't ship to PO Boxes, so please use a physical address
- Shipping is free to APO/FPO addresses (via ground-shipping)
- Orders need to be placed by 9am PT in order to ship that same business day
- Expedited shipping options are also available to US customers: Second Day and Next Day Air
- International Shipping Cost and Times:
- Canada: $29, delivery time of approximately 1 week
- Europe: $39, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- Australia/NZ: $49, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please note that the buyer is responsible for any additional fees and taxes charged by customs in your country, as well as for ensuring the imported product complies with your local laws. For more details on those costs and procedures, please contact your local customs authority.