The Tuxedo of Griz Coats
We decided to take Griz Coat more in the direction of formal wear, so we completed a Kickstarter campaign to create a Panda Coat, and now it's available right here. This panda jacket is ideal for black-tie weddings, charity balls and trips to the opera. Hugs are just the beginning....
- Now available in two sizes!
- Smaller: for people 5'0" to 5'8" (152-173cm)
- Larger: for people 5'6" to 6'3" (168-191cm)
- Note: if you're borderline height-wise and slender, the "Smaller" size will fit better
- NEW! Soft head-hoodie: designed to be more collapsible and easier to pack, the hood features a removable pillow that adds support and comfort and can be removed and washed separately
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN U.S. (international shipping also available to Europe, Canada, Australia and NZ; see details below)
- Faux fur: ultra soft fabric (92% acrylic, 8% polyester)
- Eyes, teeth, claws and nose: totally faux, but with a striking resemblance to the real-deal
- Reinforced over-stitching: double the strength, double the fun
- Lining-free: extensive market research revealed Grizangsters like it raw (i.e. they thought lining on the interior of the coat made it too stuffy to wear)
- Born in California (that's right, they're made in the USA...strange indeed)
- Definitely not intended for children under 13 years old
- Care: Professionally dry clean only; remove the head and claws before cleaning
- UPS won't ship to PO Boxes, so please use a physical address
- Shipping is free to APO/FPO addresses (via ground-shipping)
- Orders need to be placed by 9am PT in order to ship that same business day
- Expedited shipping options are also available to US customers: Second Day and Next Day Air
- International Shipping Cost and Times:
- Canada: $29, delivery time of approximately 1 week
- Europe: $39, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- Australia/NZ: $49, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please note that the buyer is responsible for any additional fees and taxes charged by customs in your country, as well as for ensuring the imported product complies with your local laws. For more details on those costs and procedures, please contact your local customs authority.